lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

March 18th , the first day


Jk: My fist day: a perfect day! I woke up at 6:30 am, I dressed and I went to airport, the fly aarived to Italy at 12:30 am, and later, we went to Liceo Aristotele. The meeting with our comenius friends was maravellous!! We ate pizza, and later, we went to a park and played a lot. Finally, we went to Eurome 2, a big shopping center. Later, everybody went to their Italian family.

Alex: In my first day I woke up at 7 o'clock. I went to the airport and we arrived to Italy at 12:30 more or less. We went to the Liceo Aristotele, we ate pizza and then we went to the park, played and spoke a lot. Later , we went to Eurome 2,more similar to Gran via 2 but it was bigger than Gv2. Finally everybody went to their Italian family home.



lluis:In my frist day i woke up at 6:45 o'clock. Arrive to Italy at 12:30 more or less,we went to liceo Aristotele. We ate pizza and then we go to the park play and speak a lot.Finally, we went to Erurome 2, a big , to italy family.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario